RidePac is a handy & stylish solution to carry all your ride essentials safely protected from the elements.
RidePac is a premium quality pack for cyclists that is water-resistant & fits a jersey or jacket pocket. The outer shell is a triple layer construction of durable cotton bonded to a microfibre inner padding & waterproof matt finish outer coating. An extra grippy ‘non-slip’ side gusset fabric prevents any chance of the pack accidentally jumping out of your pocket. The inner seams are then re-inforced with neat binding. The water resistant zip protects from just about everything the elements can throw at it. Inside there is a secure zipped pocket for coins, keys etc, a slot for your credit card or race licence & a separate phone compartment that will accept most smartphones including larger devices such as i-phone X plus & Samsung S10 Plus (maximum phone dimensions 85mm x 175mm). RidePac is not only useful when cycling. It is also doubles up as a handy travel accessory that keeps all your valuables safely together & protected when out & about.
SLAMMED! is one of a collection of stunning bicycle themed designs by the renowned illustrator Spencer Wilson. Spencer is the co-founder of the animation and design company Peepshow. He’s a keen cyclist and creator of the cycling A-Z ‘The Modern MAMIL’
RidePac is made in the UK
- Waterproof, durable outer coating
- Special extra grippy ‘non-slip’ side gusset fabric
- Soft padded microfibre lining bonded to outer fabric
- Waterproof inner materials
- Bound seams
- Water resistant zipper
- VeloPac zip puller
- Phone slip pocket accepts all phones up to & including i-phone6 plus
- Large, secure inner zip pocket for keys, coins etc.
- Credit card/racing licence holder
- Fits most cycling jersey/jacket pockets
- Outside dimensions 100mm x 185mm
- Maximum internal dimensions 85mm x 175mm (so accepts most PLUS size phone handsets)
- Attractive digitally printed designs
- MADE IN BRITAIN
About The Brand
Velopac is a British brand with all product development, manufacturing and design managed from their Milton Keynes headquarters in the UK. Hand crafting the perfect rider tested product accessories for your next adventure on the bike.