Find comfort and functionality in protection that inspires the desire to go further.
Whether on the morning commute or a long weekend club ride, the Omne Air MIPS pushes you to go further. Optimal liner density and thicker core protection zones provide ideal all-round, multipurpose protection, while ventilation channels and a low weight inspired by our award-winning road cycling helmets Octal and Ventral deliver optimum comfort and functionality on longer rides. By taking our whole-helmet approach to the creation of the Omne Air MIPS, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, and features a host of safety systems, including Mips for enhanced rotational impact protection.
- Slim profile
- Adjustable 360° fit system
- The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- The EPS liner is optimized to provide crash protection at a low weight.
- The PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet.
Adjustable 360° Fit
- A lightweight 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
- Specific high-friction pads to the front of the helmet mean it is easy to securely store sunglasses while riding.
- The helmet's slimmer profile helps keep weight down.
- S 50-56 (CM)
- M 54-59 (CM)
- L 56-61 (CM)
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.