An evolution in protection when it was first released, this modern classic among road cycling helmets is now updated to include MIPS.
A distinctive design based around fewer, larger vents provides optimal ventilation and comfort on the longest and hottest cycling tours. Updated to include MIPS, the Octal road cycling helmet is optimised to perfectly balance protection and performance.
The helmet’s EPS liner is thicker in the zones where most impacts occur, giving every rider enhanced protection where it is most needed.
A fully wrapped unibody shell enhances the structural stiffness of the helmet, giving optimum strength at a low weight.
Developed for protection without a weight penalty, the helmet also features a lightweight size adjustment system and adjustable chin straps, ensuring a comfortable and secure fit.
- Exceptionally lightweight
- Optimised ventilation
- MIPS Brain Protection System
Lightweight road cycling helmet
- An optimized high-performance EPS liner keeps weight low.
Fully wrapped unibody shell
- The fully wrapped unibody shell acts as a monocoque for structural stability.
- The instantly recognisable ventilation design is optimized for airflow at any speed.
- The helmet straps are molded into the liner for extra strength
An eye garage in the front ventilation ports gives secure storage for sunglasses while riding.
Lightweight size adjustment system
- The size adjuster spans the circumference of the head for a secure, comfortable fit
- The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.