Our max600 bottle (or if you prefer bidon) features a super-squeezy design with screw-on cap & a tooth-friendly soft ‘superflow’ pulling spout. The full width opening makes filling and cleaning an absolute doddle. We only use quality European manufactured raw materials to ensure the product is bpa free & certified ‘food safe’ with minimal taste migration.
The translucent smoke grey colour ensures a quick glance is enough to establish how much fluid is left. A matching stealth blue print & pulling spout ensures the subtle design will not look out of place on any bike.
For MTB, CX & Gravel riders please check out our special retro-fit MAX spout protector that you can order as an accessory to keep the pulling spout clean.
MAX600 is also available in 5 other colour options so we should have a colour to match almost any bike.
- 600ml capacity
- Wide 62mm neck for easy filling & cleaning
- Non-leak cap
- Fits ALL standard cycle bottle cages
- Compact size fits all bike frames including the smallest MTB & ladies frames
- Translucent Smoke Grey bottle & cap
- Subtle stealth blue printing with matching pulling spout
- Virtually Indestructable Cap (drop this bottle with no need to worry about a broken cap!)
- Soft Thermoplastic pulling spout
- Massive MAX “Superflow” spout
- Super squeezy low density material will not split or crack
- Virtually no plastic taste migration.
- TUV certified & “food safe”
- BPA Free
- Weight: 70g
- Recyclable materials
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Hungary using only European raw materials
CARE & CLEANING
- Wash thoroughly before first use
- Wash immeadiately after every use
- Wash with pulling spout open
- If using enery drinks, protein shakes etc please take extra care to ensure no powder particals are left in the bottle, spout or cap
- Store with lid off
Please note. Price is per bidon.
About The Brand
Velopac is a British brand with all product development, manufacturing and design managed from their Milton Keynes headquarters in the UK. Hand crafting the perfect rider tested product accessories for your next adventure on the bike.