The XPRO 15 – the ultimate expression of pedal technology. The all new carbon body and new design creates a more powerful structure to transfer power from the cyclist to the road. Power transfer and stability are also improved with a larger pedal surface area of 725mm-squared compared with the already large surface area of the XPRESSO at 700mm-squared. The ICLIC system has been redesigned to allow for a more positive engagement and to be more comfortable. Finally, the XPRO 15 shares the same watt-saving CeramicSpeed bearings and super light hollow titanium spindle from the XPRESSO 15 resulting in an overall weight of 87.3 grams per pedal. The carbon blade is also adjustable in 3 positions to optimize engagement tension. Like the XPRESSO, the stack height is low, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in incomparable pedaling efficiency and comfort. We recommend a maximum weight of 90kg..
- TIME's ultimate road performance pedal.
- Fast and easy cleat engagement.
- Three tensions settings of carbon blade.
- Low stack height for good clearance.
- Designed to be aero and lightweight.
- Axle component - Hollow titanium axle
- Bearings - Ceramic
- Body component - Carbon-filled
- Cleats - ICLIC
- Pedal stack height - 13.5mm
- Angular freedom - +5° to -5° with free foot cleats / 0° with fixed foot cleats
- Contact surface area - 725 mm2
- Distance pedal spindle / crank arm - 53mm
- Lateral freedom - 2.5 mm with free foot cleats / 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Release angle - 2.5 mm with free foot cleats / 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Tension - 3 different settings of carbon blade
- Threading - 9/16 | 20 TPI
- Weight (per pedal) - 87g
- Pedal colour - Black / White
- Accessories - ICLIC free foot cleats
- Intended use - Road
- Power Measurement - Not Compatible