The SPECIALE 12 is the ultimate balance between aesthetics and performance. Developed by our engineering team for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminium body, which is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminium. A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
- 6106-T6 aluminium body is 20% more durable than other grades of aluminium.
- Easy engagement and performance in all conditions.
- Axle component - Oversized hollow steel axle
- Bearings - Steel
- Body component - 6106 T6 - Aluminium
- Cleats - ATAC cleats
- Pedal stack height - 19mm
- Angular freedom- n/a
- Contact surface area - n/a
- Distance pedal spindle / crank arm - 54mm
- Lateral freedom - 5mm
- Release angle - 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats
- Tension - Micro adjustment
- Threading - 9/16 | 20 TPI
- Weight (per pedal) - 202g
- Pedal colour - Grey
- Accessories - ATAC cleats & 20 grip screws
- Intended use - Enduro
- Power Measurement - Not Compatible