The MX 6 is the perfect pedal for all types of mountain biking. With its oversized, hollow, steel axle, it is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. And by swapping the cleats, you have two release angle options (13º or 17º) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in even in the muddiest of conditions.
- Lightweight and durable trail pedal.
- Easy in or out of cleat.
- Designed for rugged adventure.
- Axle component - Oversized hollow steel axle
- Bearings - Steel
- Body component - Glass-filled
- Cleats - ATAC cleats
- Pedal stack height - 19mm
- Angular freedom- n/a
- Contact surface area - n/a
- Distance pedal spindle / crank arm - 54mm
- Lateral freedom - 5mm
- Release angle - 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats
- Tension - No
- Threading - 9/16 | 20 TPI
- Weight (per pedal) - 190g
- Pedal colour - Grey
- Accessories - ATAC cleats
- Intended use - Enduro
- Power Measurement - Not Compatible