The DH 4 is built with an aluminium body and over sized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud.
- Rugged for downhill performance.
- Easy pedal entry and exit to put foot down when needed.
- Axle component - Oversized hollow steel axle
- Bearings - Steel
- Body component - Aluminium
- Cleats - ATAC cleats
- Pedal stack height - 19mm
- Angular freedom- n/a
- Contact surface area - n/a
- Distance pedal spindle / crank arm - 54mm
- Lateral freedom - 5mm
- Release angle - 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13 or 17° with ATAC cleats
- Tension - No
- Threading - 9/16 | 20 TPI
- Weight (per pedal) - 238g
- Pedal colour - Black
- Accessories - ATAC cleats
- Intended use - DH/Enduro/Trail
- Power Measurement - Not Compatible