The wider stance of the arms and chainrings provides clearance for extra wide tyres, giving you the option to explore new, more challenging routes. Designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Polished aluminium crankarms in a wide range of lengths and the DUB bottom bracket system mean the Rival crankset will keep spinning, no matter what. A tight and consistent 13-tooth gap between chainrings makes for accurate and dependable shifting.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear.
- Crisp and accurate front shifts.
- Wide chainline crankset for bikes with up to 700x45c or 27.5x2.1” tyre widths (43/30 chainrings only).
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity.
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands.
- Requires wide front derailleur.
- Speeds - 12
- BB Compatibility - All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs
- Chainring Size - 43/30T
- Crank arm lengths - 160mm / 165mm / 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm
- Chainline - 47.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface - DUB
- Chainring material - Aluminium
- Guard - No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)- 94 BCD
- Crank arm material - Aluminium
- Colour (Crank arm) - Black
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.