Designed to handle whatever you can throw at it. Polished aluminium crankarms in a wide range of lengths and the DUB bottom bracket system mean the Rival crankset will keep spinning, no matter what. A tight and consistent 13-tooth gap between chainrings makes for accurate and dependable shifting.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear.
- Crisp and accurate front shifts.
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity, and virtually universal frame compatibility.
- Speeds - 12
- BB Compatibility - All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size - 48/35T
- Crank arm lengths - 160mm / 165mm / 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm
- Chainline - 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface - DUB
- Chainring material - Aluminium
- Guard - No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)- 107 BCD
- Crank arm material - Aluminium
- Colour (Crank arm) - Black
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.