Elegant and secure direct-mount X-SYNC chainrings from the company that originated the 1x drivetrain for the ultimate in consistent chain control over the long haul.
- Direct mount chainrings in 38T through 46T.
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability and simplicity.
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tyres.
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands.
- Compatible with 135, 142 and Boost rear spacing.
- Speeds - 12
- BB Compatibility - All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs
- Chainring Size - 40T
- Crank arm lengths - 160mm / 165mm / 170mm / 172.5mm / 175mm
- Chainline - 47.5mm
- BB Spindle Interface - DUB
- Chainring material - Aluminium
- Guard - No Guard
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) - Direct Mount (DM)
- Crank arm material - Aluminium
- Colour (Crank arm) - Black
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.