The Rival eTap AXS wide front derailleur is optimized for smaller X-Range chainrings on wide cranks and uses Yaw technology so there’s no need for trim. Its wider position on the bike also provides clearance for extra wide tyres, so you can venture far beyond the beaten path.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability.
- For wide cranksets with 43/30 chainrings.
- Additional clearance for 700x45c and 27.5x2.1” tyres.
- Crisp and accurate front shifts.
- AXS™ enabled for easy personalization.
- Speed (FD) - 2x12
- Compatibility chainring (FD) - Road-Yaw
- Mounting type (FD) - Braze-on
- Cable routing - Wireless
- Colour (FD) - Black
- Chainstay angle - 61-66 degrees
- Clamp size (FD) - n/a
- Battery not included
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.