A tight and consistent 13-tooth gap between chainrings delivers accurate and dependable shifting and is the core of SRAM's X-Range gearing. Their smaller chainrings paired with wide-range, 10t-start cassettes provide more efficiency and more time in the big ring. It’s modern gearing for today’s riders.
- Crisp and accurate front shifts.
- Durable finish.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear.
- Available combinations - 48/35 & 46/33
- Chainring Sizes - Outer: 46T / 48T
- Chainring Sizes - Inner: 33T / 35T
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD) - 107 BCD
- Speeds - 12
- Compat (Yaw) - n/a
- Material (Chainring) - Aluminium
- Colour (Chainring) - Black
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.