The SRAM RED® crankset leverages a pivotal design innovation: smaller chainrings and a wider cassette range. This leads to smoother and faster shifting up front and more useful gearing for today’s riders. The new configurations improve cadence and efficiency while also delivering shifts that are crisp, clean and quick—every time.
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
|Crank arm length
||170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
||46/33, 48/35, 50/37
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)
||Direct Mount (DM)
|BB Spindle Interface
|Crank arm material
|Colour (Crank arm)
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.