Triathlon. Time Trial. Cyclocross. Some disciplines are made for 1x. And while our X-Range™ 2x set up has integrated much of the simplicity of a 1x system, there are still times when a single ring is best. The SRAM RED® 1 crankset offers the most demanding racers the right mix of features—aerodynamics, durability and simplicity.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality and reduces weight
- 48 and 50t variants feature direct mount aero chainrings for better aerodynamics
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Can be upgraded to a power meter
BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB™ BBs
Chainrings: 48, 50
Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
12 Speed Only
DUB Spindle Interface
Finish: Natural Carbon
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.