It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, it delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear.
- Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression
- 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
- Designed to work with an XDR™ driver body
- MINI CLUSTER™ construction reduces weight and increases durability
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2012 are XDR™ ready
Recommend for SRAM FORCE AXS eTAP
Drivetrain: 12 Speed
About The Brand
SRAM’s founding was based on one man’s dream to create a more fun, efficient, and faster experience on a bicycle. Today, SRAM delivers that same passion for improving the experience as well as expanding the potential of cycling through new technological innovations.