Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation work together to keep the Ventral MIPS at the cutting edge of protection.
Aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation do not need to come at the expense of each other. By using our whole-helmet approach to development, we have been able to deliver unparalleled levels of aerodynamic performance, safety and ventilation without compromise in the Ventral Mips. Taking inspiration from the Venturi effect, the helmet's airflow zones allow the helmet to pass through the air with greater efficiency, making it faster. Residual air traveling around the helmet is managed by the 22° aero trailing edge, the perfect angle for minimising turbulence, further improving aerodynamic performance. By leading air through rather than around the helmet, its wake is minimised, while its ventilation and cooling properties are enhanced. Other features of our whole-helmet approach include a fully wrapped unibody shell with an EPS liner for the ideal balance between weight and protection. Now including Mips for enhanced rotational impact protection, the helmet also features a lightweight adjustment system spanning the whole head for a comfortable and secure fit.
- CFD tested
- 22° trailing edge minimises turbulence
- Eye garage
- Venturi inspired airflow
The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances
rotational impact protection.
- The EPS liner is optimised to provide crash protection at a low weight.
Unibody PC shell
- The fully wrapped unibody PC shell improves the structural stability and enhances helmet integrity.
Adjustable 360° Fit
- A lightweight 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
22° Trailing Edge
- Residual air travelling around the helmet is controlled by a 22° aero trailing edge: the perfect angle for minimising turbulence.
- Unique aero design optimised through extensive CFD testing to minimise turbulence.
- Specific high-friction pads to the front of the helmet mean it is easy to securely store sunglasses while riding.
Internal Airflow Channels
- Uniquely designed internal airflow channels provide ventilation at high and low speeds without impacting aerodynamic performance.
- The helmet's airflow zones are inspired by the Venturi effect to reduce drag.
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimised personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.