Their new performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before.
With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a riders aerodynamic profile and minimise drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimised trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to their wholehelmet approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. their patentpending silicone pad technology system SPIN also features. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalised fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear when not in use.
- Structurally optimised helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimised with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
Helmet Claimed Weight
About The Brand
POC is a Swedish company with a strong mission to do the best they can to possibly save lives and to reduce the consequences of accidents for gravity sports athletes and cyclists.
The concepts, technologies, and materials used and implemented for the helmets were developed in close collaboration with POC Lab; POC’s scientific forum that consists of some of the world’s foremost sports medicine experts, brain scientists and specialists in spinal cord injuries.
Did you know?
AVIP - (POC's first specific road bike range.) Stands for Attention, Visibility, Interaction and Protection and is POC’s most ambitious initiative to date, promoting safety for road cyclists.