Ventral Air SPIN ensures a supreme cooling effect over the whole head.
Our new performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle.
Winner of the coveted Design and Innovation Award 2019, the Ventral Air SPIN works to enhance a rider's aerodynamic profile and minimise drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimised trailing edge reduces turbulence.
The exceptionally lightweight Ventral Air SPIN has been developed according to our whole helmet approach. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. Our patent pending silicone pad technology system SPIN also features. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalised fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear when not in use.
- Innovative Airflow - Uniquely designed internal airflow channels ensure your head stays cool without impacting aerodynamic performance.
- Keep a cool Head - Experience supreme cooling like never before with advanced ventilation technology.
- Eye Garage - Integrated Eye garage provides secure storage for sunglasses mid-ride.
- Structurally optimised helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- Patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
Construction & Liner
- High-performance EPS Liner
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
- Keep your POC Sunglasses securely stored
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Comes in both matte and gloss colours
- Unique design optimised with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armour, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimised personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality, POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.
Inspired by its mission and scientific approach, POC has built a reputation for breaking with convention, exploring new ideas and innovating to improve protection for all. POC has been fortunate to protect many Olympic athletes, World Champions and elite athletes around the globe and to share in many of their successes.
Creating products forged in safety and innovation is at the heart of POCs approach, be it for an elite athlete, weekend skiers or a daily bike commuter. It’s an approach that has led to over 60 international safety, design and innovation awards, including the prestigious bike industry ‘Brand of the Year’ award.