With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the Ventral Air SPIN ensures a supreme cooling effect over the whole head.
Our new performance helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. With precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. The Ventral Air Mips works to enhance a rider's aerodynamic profile and minimise drag. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. The exceptionally lightweight road cycling helmet has been developed according to POC's Whole Helmet Concept™. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. The addition of Mips enhances rotational impact protection. Practical features include a lightweight size adjustment system that guarantees a personalised fit, and an eye garage for easy and secure storage of eyewear mid-ride.
- CFD tested
- 22° trailing edge minimises turbulence
- Eye garage
- The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- The EPS liner is optimised to provide crash protection at a low weight.
Unibody PC shell
- The fully wrapped unibody PC shell improves the structural stability and enhances helmet integrity.
Adjustable 360° Fit
- A lightweight 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
22° Trailing Edge
- Residual air travelling around the helmet is controlled by a 22° aero trailing edge: the perfect angle for minimising turbulence.
- Unique aero design optimised through extensive CFD testing to minimise turbulence.
- Specific high-friction pads to the front of the helmet mean it is easy to securely store sunglasses while riding.
Internal Airflow Channels
- Uniquely designed internal airflow channels provide ventilation at high and low speeds without impacting aerodynamic performance.
Helmet sizes are based on the circumference of your head. To determine the correct size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. Once you've determined the measurement, you can use the chart here as a guide.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimised personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.