The Tectal Race MIPS is an advanced trail, enduro and all-mountain bike helmet with aramid penetration reinforcement, a lightweight size adjustment system and MIPS rotational impact protection.
The Tectal Race MIPS remains at the forefront of protection for all kinds of mountain bikers. One of the first helmets to adopt an extended shell design for extra protection across more of the head, the helmet has now been updated to include Mips for increased rotational impact protection.
Developed using POC's Whole Helmet Concept™, the helmet delivers superior levels of comfort, fit and performance, for extra safety on the trails.
An aramid bridge molded to the helmet liner enhances structural integrity and improves penetration protection, so you can ride with confidence even under low tree branches.
The helmet's ventilation design has been tested and perfected in a wind tunnel, ensuring the helmet delivers lightweight, reliable protection while keeping you cool no matter how hard you push on the trails.
- Aramid Bridges
- Wind-tunnel optimized ventilation
- Extended protection zones
- Eye garage
- XS-S: 337g
- M-L: 368g
- XL-XXL: 390g
- The latest technology from brain protection specialists MIPS enhances rotational impact protection.
- A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong.
- Integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- The unibody PC shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
Adjustable 360° fit
- A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.
Wind-tunnel tested ventilation
- The helmet's ventilation has been optimized in a wind tunnel for maximum efficiency.
- The helmet peak can be adjusted for personalized protection from the elements.
- Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.
- The goggle clip at the back of the helmet keeps goggles secure.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.