Inspired by skate helmets, the award-winning Crane MIPS is a versatile cycling helmet ideal for everything from cycling around town and commuting, riding on a family adventure or hitting the biggest dirt jumps.Ideal for everyday use, the Crane features a thicker outer shell to prevent dents or damage from scratches, making it easy to take the helmet anywhere without worrying about damaging it. The helmet’s dual-density liner ensures a progressive stop after an impact, helping better manage a wide range of impact forces. The high-density part absorbs larger impact forces, while smaller forces are best managed by the low-density part. Updated to include MIPS, the helmet gives enhanced protection against rotational impacts. It’s easy to find a comfortable and secure fit thanks to an easy-to-use adjustment system.
- Dual-density helmet liner gives a progressive stop in case of a crash
- Extra-thick helmet shell gives protection from knocks and dents
- MIPS Brain Protection System
- The helmet features a thicker outer shell to prevent damage from knocks and drops.
- Two densities of EPS are used in the helmet liner to better manage a wider range of impact forces and ensure a progressive stop after any impact.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection
- The helmet straps are molded into the liner for extra strength
Size adjustment system
- The easy-to-use size adjuster ensures every user can find a comfortable and secure fit.
About The Brand
POC, a leading manufacturer of helmets, eyewear, body armor, apparel and accessories in snow sports and cycling, was founded in 2005 in Sweden.
With a mission to ‘Protect lives and reduce the consequences of accidents for athletes and anyone inspired to be one’ POC has a crystal clear vision to provide optimized personal protection and safety through developing products of unquestionable quality and relevance.
To support its development and quality POC established two scientific forums, POC Lab and WATTS Lab, which brings together some of the finest minds in research, medicine and safety to advise on new research and trends.