Made with an abundance of technology, the Extreme GT Shoes are perfect for shredding throughout the day. Delivering unrivalled comfort and eliminating pressure points, grip and power transfers are enhanced to ensure that the trail stands no chance when searching for the perfect flow. Patented Xframe® construction works the performance regular footbed to enhance support and provide the perfect fit to your foot.
Supplying the shortest distance between foot and pedal on the market, the Speedplay adapter ensures maximum power transfer. For ultimate precision, the SLW2 dial allows for full release and features wires tested by sailors that harness the best technologies from the water sport for a better, all round shoe.
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area with a stiffness index of 12.0
- Anatomical Arch Support® made of TPU, allows the shoe to perfectly shape on the bow arch - the ideal sole for any type of foot
- NW Speedplay adapter compatible for the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- Made with Xframe® patented construction and ultralight next-generation materials that are only 0.5 mm thick, the upper transfers every watt of power and provides the snuggest, even fit with no pressure points
- SLW2 dial, the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
All Northwave products dispatch in 2-3 days.
About The Brand
Northwave Cycling Shoes have developed a cult like following since the launch of their first mountain bike shoe in 1993. Since then, Northwave Shoes have been ridden to stage victories at some of cycling’s most prestigious events, including the Tour de’ France and Giro D’Italia.