MODUAL Tool System (MTS) is a 14 function bicycle multi-tool with a clever modular design. The tool can be orientated like a wrench or like a screwdriver and has tyre levers that attach magnetically to either side to form an ergonomic handle. It is made from hardened steel and has the capacity to hold four tool bits internally, so it's functionality can be configured to suit the requirements of your bike.
- 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 8mm hex tool bits
- T25 torx tool bit
- PH2 (phillips head) screwdriver tool bit
- SL4 (flat head) screwdriver tool bit
- Tool bit extender
- Rubber tool bit holder
- 3.23 | 3.3 | 3.45mm spoke keys
- Glass filled nylon tyre levers
MODUAL Tool Roll (MTR) is a novel twist on the traditional tool roll that is perfect for transporting your cycling essentials and when combined with MTS creates an impressive maintenance package.
- Constructed from hard-wearing 1000D Cordura
- Ripstop lined pouch for storing your cycling essentials
- Concealed magnet in the top flap prevents the loss of your tool bits
- Inner tube strap (that fits any 700c tube)
- External straps for securing under a saddle