Castelli have put a lot of thought and engineering into our high-performance Superleggera Shell Jacket and Vest. The main body fabric is Japanese-made Pertex® Quantum, but Castelli have made it without the standard coating so that you get a very small amount of air permeability that lets sweat escape, while the DWR coating will keep light rain at bay. On the back Castelli have used a totally waterproof stretch panel that sheds wheel spray, and the stretch allows for a great close-to-body fit. Best of all, the piece takes up minimal space in a jersey pocket. The vest has mesh panels for extra breathability while the jacket is fully closed for extra protection.
- Pertex® Quantum base fabric with low air permeability to keep you dry
- Mesh breathable panels on sides
- Stretch Torrent waterproof fabric insert on back
- Extremely packable
- YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Front and rear reflectivity
- On the bike, your Castelli jersey should ﬁt close to the skin.
- Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
- Castelli ProSecco treatment helps perspiration evaporate quickly to keep you cooler and drier.
- Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Bibshorts should ﬁt tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood ﬂow.