You'll Use It More Than You Can Imagine
It was the pros who first asked for a Gabba that’s not as hot as the Gabba but warmer than the Fawesome Vest. So we started from the Gabba and made the back in Nano Light fabric -- the same fabric as our Nano Flex tights but without the brushed fleece inside. This gives the piece a lot of breathability and keeps you from overheating inside. We further lightened it up by using a lighter weight of Windstopper® (a full 25% lighter than the one used on the Gabba) on the front.
You may think that this is filling a very small niche. But just try it. It can cover most of the conditions of the Gabba (except wet racing and very cold), yet it handles warmer temperatures better. And the fit is exceptional, which is one more reason you’ll keep reaching for it. The consensus of our Castelli test crew is that this piece doesn’t fully replace the Gabba or Fawesome, but it’s another arrow in your quiver that is ideally suited to cool temperatures, especially when it’s dry or there’s a risk of light rain.
- Gore® Windstopper® 150 fabric on front, sleeves and yoke for lightweight wind protection
- Nano Light Pro fabric on the back sheds water but allows significant breathability
- 3 external rear pockets
- Extended tail with reflective Castelli wordmark
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy opening and closing
- On the bike, your Castelli jersey should ﬁt close to the skin.
- Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
- Castelli ProSecco treatment helps perspiration evaporate quickly to keep you cooler and drier.
- Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Bibshorts should ﬁt tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood ﬂow.