The convertible Perfetto is the jacket that can do it all. With the sleeves attached it provides full protection in cold conditions, but it turns into a Gabba-style short-sleeved jersey/jacket in mild conditions when you pull off the sleeves. It’s perfect as a travel piece because you can ride in nearly all conditions with this jacket. If you’re just starting to explore the Perfetto family of products, this is your all-conditions jacket.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Remove the sleeves for a short-sleeved Perfetto Jersey
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- On the bike, your Castelli jersey should ﬁt close to the skin.
- Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
- Castelli ProSecco treatment helps perspiration evaporate quickly to keep you cooler and drier.
- Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Bibshorts should ﬁt tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood ﬂow.