Rain or shine
In dry conditions our Nano Flex fabric is stretchy, breathable and warm thanks to its softly fleeced inner face. But in wet conditions the nanotechnology water-repellent surface keeps much of the moisture at bay. There is no membrane to block breathability, though, so in harder rain or on longer rides some moisture will come through. But that’s when this fabric is at its best: it never feels waterlogged, it almost feels dry on your legs, and best of all it continues to keep you warm. If you’re going to do serious rain riding, you should look to our Nano Flex Pro Bibtight, or even the Tempesta Pant, but for lighter rain, warmer temps or wet roads this will be ideal.
- Nano Flex fabric provides outstanding warmth and stretch with water resistance
- Minimal seams for maximum water resistance
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort
- Mesh bib straps for breathability
- Reflective screen-printed Castelli graphic on both legs
- GIRO³ ankle grippers lie flat and seal around shoecover
- YKK® ankle Camlock® zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
On the bike, your Castelli jersey should ﬁt close to the skin.
Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
Castelli ProSecco treatment helps perspiration evaporate quickly to keep you cooler and drier.
Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
Bibshorts should ﬁt tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood ﬂow.