Yes, It's the real gabba
With all the Gabba copies out there, it’s amazing how many pros still buy the real Gabba. This is the third generation of the garment that launched an entirely new category, what some magazines are trying to call the “rain jersey” but the pros just call the Gabba. Castelli have slightly tweaked the fit and improved the drop tail and pockets, but otherwise we’ve kept with the winning formula of warmth, breathability and water repellency. The Gabba is the centerpiece of the Perfetto family of foul-weather race equipment products.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction with reflective logo at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper at waist prevents ride-up
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with laser-cut drain holes
- On the bike, your Castelli jersey should ﬁt close to the skin.
- Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
- Castelli ProSecco treatment helps perspiration evaporate quickly to keep you cooler and drier.
- Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Bibshorts should ﬁt tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood ﬂow.