It's hard improving on perfection
Last year’s version of this jacket was called the Gabba Long Sleeve Jacket, but Castelli is going back to reserving the Gabba name for the original Gabba short-sleeve jersey/jacket. Castelli kept hearing so many people refer to the long-sleeve version of the Gabba as “perfect,” so they renamed it the Perfetto Jacket and set about improving on perfection. they improved the water-repellent finish so it will keep you drier without affecting breathability. Castelli refined the fit. they laser cut the drain holes in the pockets. And we’ve totally redone the splash flap on the back to make it lie flatter and fit better. The reflective logo back there keeps you visible.
- Fully aero, fully breathable and fully protected
- Gore® Windstopper® X-Lite Plus fabric for lightweight total wind protection with water-repellent finish
- Nano Flex fabric insert under arms
- Storm-flap construction at back protects from wheel spray
- Silicone gripper on waistband to limit ride-up
- Full-length YKK Vislon® zipper with wind flap
- 3 rear pockets with drain mesh
- On the bike, your Castelli jersey should ﬁt close to the skin.
- Off the bike, your Castelli jersey might feel tight across the chest and a little short in front.
- Castelli ProSecco treatment helps perspiration evaporate quickly to keep you cooler and drier.
- Castelli jerseys are designed with the sleeves articulated forward for maximum aerodynamic performance.
- Bibshorts should ﬁt tightly enough to support critical leg muscles through compression without inhibiting movement and constricting blood ﬂow.