Train smarter, and discover new routes with Edge 520 Plus, the cycling computer with advanced navigation and challenges built right in. It includes the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions for on- and off-road routes preferred by cyclists. And with preloaded Strava Live Segments, every ride is a race for the finish.
Edge 520 Plus is preloaded with the Garmin Cycle Map and includes turn-by-turn navigation for on- and off-road routes plus alerts that notify you of upcoming sharp turns.
Download Strava Live Segments, and turn every ride into a race against your own personal best - or even a virtual competitor. Try the TrainingPeaks app, which guides you through your workout in real time, complete with intensity targets and interval durations. And with Trailforks, you can explore and download mountain bike trails from around the world for free.
• Edge 520 Plus
• Flush out-front mount
• Standard mount
• Speed sensor
• Cadence sensor
• Heart rate monitor
• USB cable
- Rider-To-Rider Messaging - lets you send prewritten notes from your Edge 520 Plus bike computer to theirs. Let your friends know if you’ll catch up in a few minutes or if they should go on without you. If you have a flat tire or need assistance, you can send a message to your fellow riders who are paired with GroupTrack
- Features advanced navigation, including new rider alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions for on and off road courses
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another rider’s PR; see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected with your compatible smartphone using LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in incident detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector™ power meters
- Battery life: up to 15 hours